Sunday 8 July 2012

If you're ready to learn....



Brian McKnight recently posted a video on YouTube entitled "If you're ready to learn...but we will all remember the song as the p*ussy song. We have all heard so many rappers and some of the more risque artists use the P word in their songs. But for Mr McKnight to use it came as a shock and a surprise to many. People were outraged! Here's the lyrics.....what's YOUR take?
Every time you give it up, you leave so unsatisfied.
Pointing the finger, the feelings that linger, leave you asking the question Why?
They talk a real good game, but they don’t know what a tongue is for.
They wine you and dine you, you let him untie you and you leave wanting more.
I did my post-grad in pussyology, so what I tell you might seem strange.
The things you don’t know about your physiology, you don’t have to be ashamed.
Chorus
Let meeee show you how your pussy works, since you didn’t bring it to me first.
I have lots of things to show you, if you’re ready to learn.
Let meeee show you how your pussy work, I becha didn’t know that it could squirt.
I have lots of things to show you, if you’re ready to learn.

Now...the question is....Has Brian lost his mind? For those who don't know, Brian McKnight holds the world record, at 16 of the most nominations without a win. I get the feeling he has just given up on a Grammy. When you have done songs like Anytime and Back At One and been repeatedly snubbed...well, you get to a point where you say; "I just don't give a F8ck. I"ll just do me" And honestly....I think that is where Brian is now. This song will probably never see the light of day. He was planning to release a mixtape of strictly "adult" tracks and released this one on YouTube to test the waters. People were VERY unhappy because they want him to stay within the realm that they are used to him in.

One thing is for sure...people are talking about Brian again after this. Everybody wants to see the video. Hey! He could have released a sex tape. This is way better. I quite enjoyed the song. But...I am open minded like that. I even enjoyed the title track on his Superhero album, which was as un-Brian as could be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Sl1akAyas

Thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment