Thursday 21 April 2011

So...I am blogging now.....

I know most writers and purists believe very strongly that blogging is "bastardising" the art of writing. They are probably the same people who still insist on using a typewriter to write their material. Nonense!

If you have something to say, blogging gives you the voice. And, really, we are not stupid. We can all tell the real from the fake. We can all tell whether somebody has what it takes to cut it as a writer.

Now, it is my turn. My turn to expose myself. To lay bare my innermost feelings. To put myself at the mercy of you, the reader. Critics can be harsh. They can be brutal. But I am not writing for the them, here. I am not writing for the people whose sole purpose it is to take apart every bit of writing, criticising spelling and sentence construction. I AM writing for the people who just want to read something heartfelt and geniune. I will be putting up all my old notes from Facebook. And, of course will be communicating in a lot more detail here, than on FB and twitter.

I look forward to this journey. Let's GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment