Saturday 23 April 2011

Where to from here?

First step is for me to figure out why I am here. Why am i blogging? Ok, if truth be told, I was pushed to start blogging. I have some fairly popular posts on FB and people seem to identify with what I am saying. And then came the notes. I write notes quite regularly, and they also struck quite a chord with many readers. Every Sunday, i put up an excerpt from my work in progress book, "Wake Up! Woman!"....Then people started asking me to e-mail them copies of the notes.

So, from that, to a blog, was, I guess, the next logical step. I will put all the notes that I have written so far. Needless to say, I can't give you the entire chapter, or the entire book. But I will definitely share enough to glipmse of what the book is about, and hopefully, spark enough interest for you to want to buy the book, when it comes out.

Excerpts coming up, shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment